Dead mans hand

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 31 09:59:12 PST 2023

Dead mans switch

Most kind of Buttface to volunteer for Bullgoose Loony, C-punk. For as soon as the cypherpunk dream - cryptoanarchism - officially succeeds he may be shot in back like Wild West, Bill was. Thanks BF.  It's been real.

" So Amorpheous, what you're saying is once Zk crypto succeeds there won't be any compliant exchanges in the Matrix "

That is correct, Zero.. I wrote a report to council about this. And Cypher provided a minority report.

Ante up or quit.  Double stakes or split. I know you've got to see me. Read em and weep.

Dead mans hand again.