Wokeism is Doomed

hector llanquin teleneurosis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 04:15:13 PST 2023

Y’all such bunch of babies  complaining about shit only your gram pa would bother. This whole mailing list is a deception. Your quarrels are just as old as your biology and is just a shame for your tendons to keep typing these boomerandums. It’s been years of scrolling through these lines and all I can find is propaganda induced paranoia. Iguess y’all fed by the same spoon, right?