fuck all you jewnazi KKKristians - and jews.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 21:10:02 PST 2023

On 12/24/23, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> 	'kkkristmas' is one of the most stupid and evil examples of jew-western
> savagery. Fuck all the assholes who 'celeberate' it.

Aww, so cute, lil punk pops up to share his love with us on
Christmas of all days. Well I love you too you little fucker ;)
Did you find Jesus, submit yourself to the Tridevi, or
assent to some other thing or another recently...?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatio_ex_nihilo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_myth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_comes_from_nothing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence

And not least since your man Milei won, I hereby gift you
ten kilo of coal so you can roast some fine Argentine beef
today for you and yours.

Merry Christmas yall ;)