[spam][ot][crazy][crazy] growing apples on moon: xkcd aug 25 2023

Sun Aug 27 06:04:04 PDT 2023

maybe the difficulty of making a plastic environment that can repel
vacuum can be double-purposed for making a vacuum-filled test chamber:
we could try to design a way to do both, right off the bat.

the material needs to be strong enough to withstand full air pressure,
and there would be some way of holding it in to shape.

then we’d figure a way to pump all the air out, to test both it and
its use for making a test chamber,