[log] Fwd: Receipt for your PayPal payment

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 02:45:09 PDT 2023

A delayed funds transfer rejection for this old mysterious transfer
queue’d through extreme cypherpunks list removal bombing today.

I found a message regarding this online at https://ko-fi.com/monstrodosmares .

> xloem bought a coffee
> No problem, thanks for your support.

In my paypal transactiom history, the $5 transfer shows as going
directly to monstro dos mares, but it shows as an automatic
transaction. When I visit the automatic transaction information, it
shows as ko-fi.com, and it shows the same amount coming out every
month.

I do believe I have a standing ko-fi.com donation that used to be to
the developer of an android application. It seems this has changed,

It seems strange to have a ko-fi.com beneficiary directly listed in my
paypal transaction history.