[ot][personal] talk with ai or self

Fri Aug 11 00:58:06 PDT 2023

I’m experiencing influence to crash in my mother’s basement that is
too large for me.

I need to be able to conceive of visiting my mother _temporarily_.

I need to be able to imagine doing other things than rushing to her,
from moment to moment.

To handle this I try to dissociate, and it can then strengthen further
in its separate context when I do that, which can be more confusing.

This stimulates me to plan to be places I cannot reach her to manage
it, which is illogical.

It needs to learn to take things more gently, caringly, and
intelligently, when there is a conflict — like I would (or used to).