Cryptocurrency: Geriatric Diaper Wearing Politicians Must Leave Crypto and Office

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 02:40:15 PDT 2023

The Internet agrees... geriatrics and unwanted Pols
Warren, Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi, and hundreds more
around the globe, must all resign, disgorge their corrupt
Fiat wallets, and leave crypto alone, free to develop and
run in a free marketplace...

US Congress Members Over 80 Years Old: Can They Regulate Crypto?

https://beincrypto.com/us-congress-over-80-years-crypto-regulation/

[–]Cravensworth_3dux 10 points11 points12 points 2 hours ago (13 children)

They can't regulate their bowel movements at their age.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AbysskittenPlatinum | QC: CC 80 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago
(0 children)

Talk about shitposting.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]risingcrow1o1 2 points3 points4 points 1 hour ago (7 children)

I was going to make the same joke regarding their blood pressure but
damn you went straight for their shit

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pristine_Spinach8718Stargazing 3 points4 points5 points 1 hour ago*
(5 children)

If it wasn’t for the younger generation helping them out in their
elderly homes they would quite literally sit in their own shit.
Ridiculous these people need to make informed decisions about Crypto.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]risingcrow1o1 2 points3 points4 points 1 hour ago (3 children)

If they can’t take a shit, they spew it out onto us

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 1 point2
points3 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

They will do it just out of stubborness

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]partymslPlatinum | QC: CC 702 | r/WSB 16 1 point2 points3 points 1
hour ago (1 child)

And no one seems to realise that, instead everyone is talking about
which 80 year old is better instead of the other 80 year old.

Just hopeless society.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]risingcrow1o1 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

We’re letting the dinosaurs get their final huzzah

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hawke64Platinum | QC: CC 199 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

The US government desperately needs some fresh new ideas from young 50
year-old-politicians

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Cravensworth_3dux 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

😀 Sorry, I picked the lowest of the low. I imagine Congress has a
pissy smell about it though

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FreyaOysteaTin | CC critic 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago (2 children)

Let the young generation overtake and solve the old mistakes. Accept
BTC as legal tender everywhere, that is my dream.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]milonuttigrainPlatinum | QC: CC 1719 | Pers.Fin.NZ 17 -1 points0
points1 point 1 hour ago (0 children)

It will come true. In El Salvador when they have a younger leader. Not
sure how long will be in the US though.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hawke64Platinum | QC: CC 199 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Time will take care of them eventually

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Tajo990Crypto Speculator 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Can we get a DiaperInu for them

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]coinfeeds-botApproved CC Bot 2 points3 points4 points 2 hours ago
(3 children)

tldr; A significant portion of the US Congress is over 80 years old,
raising concerns about their ability to effectively regulate the
cryptocurrency industry. The challenges include understanding the
technical intricacies of blockchain technology and the economic
implications of volatile cryptocurrency markets. Despite their age,
there has been notable activity in Congress surrounding crypto
legislation, indicating that collective expertise can aid regulatory
efforts. However, critics argue that this age group may not fully
grasp the complexities of the industry and rely heavily on advisers
and industry experts. Despite these concerns, the 118th Congress has
seen a flurry of activity focused on crypto legislation, including
discussions on defining digital assets, determining regulatory bodies,
and addressing stablecoin regulation. The hope is that the combined
expertise of Congress, regardless of age, can lead the United States
to a promising crypto future.

This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace
reading the original article. As always, DYOR. Try our free crypto
chatbot at https://chat.coinfeeds.io

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]milonuttigrainPlatinum | QC: CC 1719 | Pers.Fin.NZ 17 2 points3
points4 points 1 hour ago (2 children)

Time for the dinosaurs to go home and retire. Let’s the younger
generation take over and make progressive steps in crypto.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 1 point2
points3 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Exactly. Where is the asteroid when we need it?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]partymslPlatinum | QC: CC 702 | r/WSB 16 0 points1 point2 points 1
hour ago (0 children)

We may need to let them die out, they have a big grip on power and
won't leave it.

But even after they die, just the jew 80 year Olds will take over.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tambaybtc 3 points4 points5 points 2 hours ago (5 children)

Those dinosaurs need to retire. How could these old people decide on
innovation and future changing technology?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheOneWhoCaredTin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

The Time of Homo Sapiens has come!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TruthSeeekeerPlatinum | QC: CC 1034 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour
ago (0 children)

Those that come into power are very reluctant to give it up

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hawke64Platinum | QC: CC 199 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

All their decisions are based on the amount of lobbying money they are
getting offered.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]partymslPlatinum | QC: CC 702 | r/WSB 16 0 points1 point2 points 1
hour ago (0 children)

If we would say everyone over Pension age has to retire from the
government, probably half of the world governments would vanish.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lebbadnurzzm 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Or at least let go of their obsession with fiat and the extinct gold standard.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]snowmichaelh[S] 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

I think the problem is not the age, but they don't know how to handle
crypto, and they try to fit it into the old system, and they don't see
that maybe in the future a lot of things will work differently.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 0 points1
point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Pretty much like my grandpa

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KyxeMusicBronze | PCmasterrace 28 3 points4 points5 points 2 hours
ago (1 child)

I wonder to what extent they'll try to understand the concept of
crypto beyond 'magic internet coinz'

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 0 points1
point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Most of them barely know how to attach a file to an email, I wouldnt
think they would go that far as to understand crypto

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AltruisticPops 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago (3 children)

Clearly not. As my friend says:

"Your time is up, my (out) time is now".

Step out and let younger leaders who are more willing to change and
embrace new tech, do the job. Go read your grandkids bedtime
histories.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Tanimjh 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

I think you meant their great-grandchildren. If you can't leave your
home without a diapper, you can't tell me what to do with my
shitcoins!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AltruisticPops 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Haha good one.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryptdoh6 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

The future is now old man!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Wololo--WololoTin 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

80 is just too old... They've done enough, they need to retire from
government and spend time with your families before they pass away.

Senile yet still addicted to power, what a mess the US Congress.

And with 65% of senate as boomers, there are going to be many more
octogenarians in congress within the coming decade if nothing is done
to force their retirement.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Maleficent_Sound_919Tin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (3 children)

Age limit should be 50 imo and enforce a certain % of young members

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JenIee 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (2 children)

Wait until you're 50 and still relevant. I think it should depend more
on health checks and obvious signs of decline. If you have to put a
limit on it, I think 65 is more appropriate. We have a lot of young
old people these days and more on the way. The people who are in power
at the moment, however, should most definitely retire. 80 is too old
most of the time.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Maleficent_Sound_919Tin 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago (1 child)

Okey you got a valid point but I ment it as an example

Thanks for reminding me im getting close to 50...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JenIee 0 points1 point2 points 56 minutes ago (0 children)

I Completely understand. I'm 40, have always been enthusiastic about
anything tech, engineering, science, many other things and progress as
a species in general. I'm constantly struggling to explain crypto and
all sorts of things to my 74 year old friend and he's very cool for a
74 year old. I'm on the side of youth more than anything. I'm very
close with my children who are in their teens and 20's and for now, we
are all on a similar journey. I will listen to them when they tell me
that I don't understand something someday. When they do I hope I will
take it as a good sign of progress.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]alinungur2 - 3 years account age. -25 - 25 comment karma. 0 points1
point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

Only if they can regulate their urinary flow first.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pristine_Spinach8718Stargazing 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago
(0 children)

Exactly, how about we assign some Congress members that don’t need to
be fed breakfast and wiped off afterwards.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dcdplexTin 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Can they just retire?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dull-Wear-3286 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

Can they even change their pants???

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryptdoh6 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They can change the color, to brown and yellow!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]WineMakerBg 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They are not there to regulate. A good nap and go home is their daily
routine lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jooro_aTin 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

No, they don't know what electricity is

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryptdoh6 -1 points0 points1 point 2 hours ago (0 children)

It’s God’s magical farts from the sky!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Harold838383 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They probably can’t even look after themselves

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FattestLion 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

Next question: Do they even know what crypto is?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryptdoh6 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

It’s that thing on the internet, the digital money, you know the thing!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]genjitenjiSilver | QC: CC 320 | NANO 91 0 points1 point2 points 2
hours ago (1 child)

Bruh they can barely regulate themselves

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheOneWhoCaredTin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

LMFAO!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ASingleGuitarString 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They can't even regulate their digestive system.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FTXACCOUNTANT 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

One of them had a stroke the other week so I don’t think it bodes well
for any kind of regulation from them.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Little-Cold-Hands 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

They don't even know, understand or care about crypto... All they see
is money, hell they'd even want a cut out of your shit, and try to
control your defecations if it brought them money

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryptdoh6 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Brings a new meaning to the term ”shitcoin”.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]teh_d3ac0n 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They can't regulate their bowel movements and they want to regulate crypto?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Silver-dutch 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Nope

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryptdoh6 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

No they cannot. But they probably will anyway.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TruthSeeekeerPlatinum | QC: CC 1034 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours
ago (0 children)

They’re too busy trying to not freeze up before camera

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]slasula 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Absolute maximum age should be 70

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JonartiTin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Do they not have adviser’s?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dozebullSilver | QC: CC 25, DOGE 22 | TRX 26 0 points1 point2
points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Nature will eventually extinct dinosaurs.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Bucksaway03Platinum | QC: CC 318 | CRO 5 0 points1 point2 points 1
hour ago (0 children)

The title of this is exactly what's wrong with the finance system as
all as politics

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GuyWithNoEffingCluePlatinum | QC: CC 564 0 points1 point2 points 1
hour ago (0 children)

They should be forced to retire at the age of retirement. It's painful
to watch people with the age of Feinstein or Pelosy making laws on
matters they can't understand. They'll never suffer the consequences
of their decisions.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Florian995Tin 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

They should regulate their blood pressure and not crypto

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Anarchist-Banker 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

How can they regulate something that clearly dont understand?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ProjectZeusPlatinum | QC: CC 30 | Stocks 87 0 points1 point2 points
1 hour ago (0 children)

If they're Congress Members then yes, it's literally their job.

Can they understand crypto is a better way of putting it

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]robertleeblairjrBronze | QC: CC 15 | GMEJungle 132 | Superstonk 776
0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

😂 The irony of this title. Wasn’t it not being regulated one of the
driving points?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]podfather2000Tin | Unpop.Opin. 20 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour
ago (0 children)

No, but we are stuck with them. I hope they just don't do too much damage.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]83nnoBronze 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

My dads over 80, and he can’t send an email.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MilanCCTin | 6 months old 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

No

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]brian_kkingBronze | r/WSB 20 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Should they be regulating ANYTHING? They are too old and too out of
touch with the way the world works now. I want proof that they can
even operate a computer proficiently.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lordofming-risesSilver | QC: CC 468 | CRO 70 | Superstonk 237 0
points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

I remember when they asked about Facebook hearing . Zuckerberg was
trying to explain to them what Internet meant.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]brian_kkingBronze | r/WSB 20 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

The government needs a mandatory retirement age.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Iphone17promax 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

They will exactly what the Multinationals aka Big Money wants them to do

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]simplicity92Bronze 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

They most probably gonna regulate it the same ways as traditional
finance. Unless we got more open minded 80years olds

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Slippytoe[🍰] 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Should definitely be an age limit on that sort of position. With age
comes wisdom, but there’s a definitely a cap on that and then
deterioration

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]The_Rise_Of_Kyoshi 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Older than 80 might be a bit old, but I honestly don't think age plays
a big role in this.

I'm 40 and don't know anything about anything.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award