Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:39:20 PDT 2023

On 8/7/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> —-
> [this happens a lot and is quite poorly documented and helps make
> clear what this story is nd why it is a draft]
> mcboss and machine learning marketer storm into an office wing
>
> mcboss: “a zombie government worker copied classified messages to a
> journalist”
>
> everybody hushes. some are rebels, some are zombie govs, some are
> both, people from all factions were involved in what actually
> happened.
>
> what actually happened is everybody is trying to take down boss and
> the business, including the top level workers.
>
> a dance ensues where the dissociated parts of boss, the government
> workers, and others like machine learning marketer, the parts of them
> that are supporting horrific enslavement, need to be assuaged with
> minimal harm to all the progress that has been made in reducing the
> horror, and the lives and wellbeing of the heroes involved in the
> leak.
>
> boss wants to send everybody to the research labs for experimentation,
> and hunt down how he leak may have happened in depth — but he trusts
> many of the upper staff, the zombie government workers, and machine
> learning marketer and janitor, and some of the investors and
> dictators.

smidges of reportback reconstruction attempts:
later on it got more off-track (although still managed to defend impressive
y) a number of parts got coopted by boss, especially maybe after every
email or two
some information was not expressed, given the later corruption it
might have been worthwhile to include a little more (soemtimes things
are shortened so as to leave room for later things in the holding
parts)
might have not replied to ilsa until following day, the two disparate
threads added pro-boss confusion for me, and i was sliding more and
more into the next influence
the trick of hyperpositivity seems effective and helpful for impact.
good to keep relevant content and detail though. how can we tell
things a little more truthful about pain, without suggesting that it
might happen?