Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:16:13 PDT 2023

torture project head has mind controlled a rebel torturer and is using
their body. their real body and brain are elsewhere, possibly injured
or controlled or taken apart/uploaded.

rebel torturer possessed by torture project head: “this is great.
we’re almost to the torture design lab.”

torture gang member: “we’re making faster progress. one of the groups
of experiments obsessed with freedom has turned and is helping us.”

rebel torturer possessed by torture project headdigitized possessed
rebel torturer [suddenly looks at torture gang member]: “freedom —?
they’ll send us somewhere fake … !”