[ot][spam][crazy] want to move roadkill off road

Fri Aug 4 17:16:32 PDT 2023

today i met a little bird upside-down at the side of the road
but they were breathing, and their eye moving around
red or blood by their butt

i remembered again from my 6th grade biology how birds could have
brain damage when striking something, but unlike other animals had
evolved to fully regrow their brains

i picked them up, very warm, no change in movement much when i lifted
them. breathing hard. eye moving, maybe looking at me.

i carried them to under a bush, and moved a pricker vine some to make
it easier for them to fly off safely if they came to more
when i put them down they moved themselves quickly once, flipping
themselves over, and i placed them down feet toward the ground, mostly
only their camouflaged back exposed rather than their bright white
breast
camouflaged back all mostly exposed