[ot][spam]gpt-4 completions

Thu Aug 3 11:26:32 PDT 2023

for hobby spies (note: i did not realize i was publicizing so much
personal information. please do not share nor use these people's
personal data), here is how i replied:

Chris, thanks for your reply.

Reading your reply, I think I've missed some of the context regarding
the trip, or conveyed myself poorly.

We'll sort it out. If the travel arrangements end up being
unnecessarily funny, it's not the end of the world. I'm thinking I
need to get to know your community better before putting myself out
into it too much, as I don't understand the reasoning of your reply.
What's important is getting into the caves responsibly :)

Karl