[ot][spam][crazy][random][crazy]

Sun Nov 13 01:52:15 PST 2022

There are two major approaches going on in flat_tree: systems that can
only append to the end, and systems that can write to the middle (or
even extend backwards). I'm trying to implement the latter.

With flat_tree, the purpose is to make it usable to help me stabilise
it. Using something can help it stabilize, for me. I'm less likely to
throw it out if it's something I'm using.

So, it's a little public facing, and an easy-to-use and
unlikely-to-change public interface is helpful.

Adding this fetch/store thing may likely mean changing the log project
to use it.

-

The current code is using json, and each json item has "fields"
although I think it just stores the field data as a list of values.