Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:08:27 PST 2022

People will be trying to figure out COVID for at least as long
as they have with 9/11...

https://iceni.substack.com/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/01/220103121754.htm
https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/6/963

https://www.docdroid.net/kZZXcGS/covid-19-the-spartacus-letter-pdf
https://anonpaste.org/?034e11e42e001f93#56bSFuEabvwVVnhNmLPiey55GTgKdRxHvhDF1aY4jZS9
https://anonpaste.org/?ba035b0de9182993#GBw6ATra7mEese8m3nfNdA44ThW6qGN8m9Y4o6ezVdHL
https://anonpaste.org/?d00d67053914595a#98m4tqvB3VeA5xyWCTKHr6NHwg7j1FGaoGcN1GXn2PDn
gpg-fingerprint:6EACD2776157FA0F6CBB2014D1A7282D8A5559EF

ipfs://bafybeiayhjbxkclqv23otds6xgerme5hmnaiwzixoaoxjoizivkx4ctsmu/

https://iceni.substack.com/p/monkeypox-is-the-new-covid

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/04/investigative-series/a-killer-enterprise-how-one-of-big-pharmas-most-corrupt-companies-plans-to-corner-the-covid-19-cure-market/
https://youtu.be/DQMDjLt_bH8

Massive Nine-Part Series on COVID Criminal Conspiracy - WEF and
Associates Implicated

We've just completed a nine-part series on the criminal conspiracy
behind COVID-19:

Part I: Pathophysiology deals with COVID-19's pathology and the
oxidative stress phenomena underlying its severe inflammatory effects:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-i-pathophysiology

Part II: Vaccine Complications covers the biochemistry behind various
mechanisms that explain the adverse effects we've seen from these
vaccines:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-ii-vaccine

Part III: Criminal Conspiracy goes into detail about the origins of
COVID-19, the lab leak, Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance's links to
the WIV, and DTRA and USAID's criminal global biowarfare enterprise,
and how it ties into the fake vaccines:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-iii-criminal

Part IV: Mind Control is about Moderna cofounder Robert Langer's links
to Charles Lieber, a little-known Harvard scientist working on
nanotech brain-computer interfaces for DARPA:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-iv-mind-control

Part V: Human Traffickers covers Robert Kadlec's links to
BioPort/Emergent BioSolutions and their links to DynCorp, as well as
Nathan Wolfe and Metabiota and their links to Ghislaine Maxwell and
Hunter Biden:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-v-human-traffickers

Part VI: Technocracy explains the origins of the political and
economic system that is being foisted upon us without our knowledge or
consent:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-vi-technocracy-787

Part VII: Smart Cities and Neo-Malthusianism explains the links
between Smart Cities, the "sustainability" agenda, and the Club of
Rome types behind the Neo-Malthusian agenda:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-vii-smart

Part VIII: Transhumanism is a somewhat whimsical primer on the
virulent misanthropy underlying transhumanist thought:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-viii-transhumanism

Part IX: Addendum is a recap and summary of the above, coupled with
substack recs and a list of 100 book recs vital to any researcher
interested in the pandemic, the deep state, and the origins of all of
this:

https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-ix-addendum

None of our articles on our Substack are paywalled, and they will
never be paywalled. This information is too vitally important to hide
behind a paywall, and must be made freely available for the benefit of
humanity.

Our articles are released under Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0 to
facilitate rapid dissemination, and may be reposted to your heart's
content, with proper attribution.

-Spartacus

The Same People who Made the Virus Also Made the Vaccine

by WeAreIceni

SARS-CoV-2 was a lab escape from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Significant effort has gone into covering this up, on both sides of
the pond, because pulling that thread reveals that the NGO that funded
the WIV, EcoHealth Alliance, run by Peter Daszak, received funding
from the NIH, DTRA, and USAID. American taxpayer dollars, and, indeed,
DOD money from the Pentagon, created SARS-CoV-2.

>From 2014 through 2017, there was a moratorium on federal funding for
SARS gain-of-function research because of the risk of a laboratory
escape. What did they do? They simply outsourced the research to China
and laundered the money through EcoHealth Alliance. They never stopped
performing this research.

China stated that the ancestor of SARS-CoV-2 was a virus called
RaTG13. There is no such virus. It is a forgery.

If you view the NIH/NIAID/Moderna material transfer agreement and
examine page 105, you will see that Ralph Baric (who also tested
Remdesivir) took possession of "coronavirus mRNA vaccine materials
developed and jointly co-owned by NIAID and Moderna" on December 12th,
2019.

Moderna claimed that they received the sequence for SARS-CoV-2 (then
referred to as 2019-nCoV) on January 11th, 2020, and produced a
vaccine from this sequence 48 hours later, on January 13th, 2020.
Their timeline does not match, which means they had back channels to
China, which means that the virus and the vaccine were made by the
same people.

Ralph Baric is a colleague of Shi Zhengli at the WIV and they have
co-written papers together. 26 of the 27 people who signed the Lancet
Lab Leak Letter were connected to the WIV in some way. Peter Daszak
explicitly told Ralph Baric in an email not to sign that letter
because he was worried about the conflict of interest that it would
reveal.

Why are the authorities so desperate to get everyone to take the
vaccine? Two reasons. One, we are in the midst of class warfare
between the working class/tradesmen and the managerial
class/financiers. Read Michael Lind's The New Class War to understand
what's going on. Power is increasingly shifting away from labor and
towards capital, and it is leaving families destitute and ruined, and
we are on our way to a massive labor revolt. What is the answer of the
powers-that-be? Genocide and mind control.

All of this has been meticulously outlined in our Spartacus Letter V4.

All of the aforementioned links can be viewed at the following paste
(Reddit have resorted to shadowbanning certain links):

To prove that this is an official ICENI communique, I will use our PGP
signature. This signature encodes the entirety of this message, and
can be verified with the key bearing the fingerprint
6EACD2776157FA0F6CBB2014D1A7282D8A5559EF which can be found at the key
server: