[OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2022-056-01966 Acknowledged

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri May 27 11:40:30 PDT 2022

Amazing this is still open.

August 3rd is not our problem. If you do the math from the history here it
is more than they can afford:
https://gothamist.com/news/city-settles-lawsuit-protesters-who-accused-nypd-firing-sound-cannon-them

All this is a disclosure technique, because we had to ursurp the problem
and move on.

Many could dwell on August 3, but I do not give a shit. Plus, oddly enough
it worked out better in the end.