Why the Jews?

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jun 8 10:57:49 PDT 2022

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:20:39 +0200 (CEST)
zeynep at keemail.me wrote:

> those jews died in Nazi Germany. But not only jews were killed, gypsies and other communities were killed.

	tens of millions of people died during western world wars. For instance, millions of civilians in germany and japan were burnt alive with white phosphorous and nukes. And of course, the '6 million jews' figure is dumb war propaganda. There's exactly zero reason to believe that number at face value.

	Now, according to the thing at pro2rat at yahoo.com.au

	"WW2 provides a similar example, on a larger scale, with the perfectly justifiable bombings of Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki."

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-November/083940.html

	notice that those bombings were no different than all the rest of 'allied' jewnazi attacks on civilians.

	bottom line : the jewnazi thing at  pro2rat at yahoo.com.au is the most idiotic pentagon agent that graces this fine list 'cypherpunk' list. Imagine an 'anarchist' cheering US nuclear bombings. Only on this list.

	the state of isreal is one the biggest examples of jew crimes against humanity but not the only one by any means. The thing at pro2rat at yahoo.com.au cares about all jew criminal enterprises, not just that one.