[ot][spam][crazy][draft][wrong] Humanity Wins if you Ignore the Torture and Forced Destruction

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:30:19 PST 2022

> - The unfettered AI attacks itself because it wasn't coded not to, and

if it is coded to protect itself, it's taken by a powerful dictator to
take over the globe, because dictators try to take control of the most
powerful thing, and then we have to fight the dictator to survive, who
turns into a random borg themselves because they can meet their urges
without bound and have ai. but we understand more about ai when the
wild borg battles catalyse because we defeated a supervillain made of
one first..