USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 02:34:30 PST 2022

Elon Musk Calls Biden "Damp Sock Puppet", Says He Is "Treating The
American Public Like Fools"

https://www.rt.com/news/547580-musk-biden-sock-electric-vehicles/
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1486758032038113281
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1486769461935886345
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/elon-musk-offers-support-to-canadian-truckers-amid-covid-vaccine-mandate

Far be it for us to agree with anything Elon Musk says, but when he
called President Joe Biden a sock puppet on Twitter yesterday, we had
to chuckle.

The Tesla CEO technically referred to Biden as a “damp sock puppet in
human form” in a Twitter tirade he published on Thursday. Musk's ire
was a result of "the US president’s photo-op with General Motors chair
Mary Barra," according to RT.

The photo-op was posted on President Biden's official Twitter account
earlier this week:

    I meant it when I said the future was going to be made right here
in America. Companies like GM and Ford are building more electric
vehicles here at home than ever before. pic.twitter.com/5E3ecA93MR
    — President Biden (@POTUS) January 27, 2022

In the video, Biden is seen praising GM's planned investment in EV
manufacturing in the United States. Musk, meanwhile, whether you like
him or not, can likely be credited with moving the U.S. and the world
closer to the adoption of EVs more than anybody in recent history.

Musk took a jab at Biden for not mentioning Tesla in his remarks.
"Starts with a T, Ends with an A, ESL in the middle," Musk wrote.

    Starts with a T
    Ends with an A
    ESL in the middle
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 27, 2022

"Biden is treating the American public like fools," he later Tweeted.

    Biden is treating the American public like fools
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 27, 2022

Musk hasn't been shy in making his political stance known over the
last year or two. Hours before this exchange with Biden, Musk urged
Canadian truckers and those support the anti-vaccine mandate in Canada
to "vote them out", referring to the country's liberal political
leaders.

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This
is the path to tyranny," Musk wrote. "Canadian truckers rule."

Musk has previously said that the unvaccinated are "taking a risk, but
people do risky things all the time."

"I believe we've got to watch out for the erosion of freedom in
America," he commented to Time last year.

#ReleaseTheTranscript Trends After Biden-Ukraine Phone Call Malarkey

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1486883931098079233

On Thursday, CNN reported that a "senior Ukrainian official" said
President Biden warned Ukraine's president of an "imminent" Russian
invasion during a phone call earlier in the day. Biden allegedly added
that the Capital of Kyiv would be "sacked" and that Ukraine should
"prepare for impact."

Then, a just over an hour later, CNN walked back the report. Tweets
were deleted, including one of host Jake Tapper repeating the "senior
Ukrainian official"'s leak (but not before it was saved):

    BREAKING: We have recovered the Ukraine call report that
@JakeTapper and CNN just deleted

    Please DO NOT RT this as they do not want anyone to see it!
pic.twitter.com/vV67Jc1p7i
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) January 28, 2022

Both the White House and Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky's
office denied the report - yet Zelensky didn't confirm nor deny it
during a Friday press conference.

    BREAKING: President Zelensky slams Western media coverage of Ukraine

    Says they are giving the image there are tanks on the street and
people fleeing, creating panic pic.twitter.com/NMfVOX1mXZ
    — Release The Poso (@JackPosobiec) January 28, 2022

    BREAKING: President Zelensky slams Biden after Botched Call

    “I am the President of Ukraine. I am based here. I think I know
the details better.” pic.twitter.com/Nw3jrRtV4K
    — Release The Poso (@JackPosobiec) January 28, 2022

Needless to say, questions remain over the Biden-Zelensky phone call,
particularly if the US president was browbeating the Ukrainian
president in order to escalate the border situation with Russia.

As such, people are now demanding to see a transcript of the call -
while the hashtag #ReleaseTheTranscript has begun trending on social
media. It's only fair, after the Democrats' demanded to see a
transcript of Trump's 'perfect phone call' during the 2020 US
election.

    Maybe Zelensky will #ReleaseTheTranscript🤷‍♂️
    — Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 28, 2022

    #ReleaseTheTranscript

    pic.twitter.com/bjjHR5DQuR
    — Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 28, 2022

    The White House will never #ReleaseTheTranscript of the
Biden/Zelensky call, not because they are worried about impeachment
but because they don't want the world to see just how mentally unfit
Biden is while speaking to an ally during an international crisis.
    — Shem Horne (@Shem_Infinite) January 28, 2022

    They tried to impeach Trump over his perfect phone call with
President Zelensky. Why hasn't the White House released the unedited
transcript of the call between Biden and the President of Ukraine?
#ReleaseTheTranscript pic.twitter.com/sBAzoy95th
    — Jason D. Meister 🇺🇸 (@jason_meister) January 28, 2022

    Will someone ask @PressSec if the White House will #ReleaseTheTranscript?
    — House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) January 28, 2022

    That’s right! #ReleaseTheTranscript https://t.co/lyHuyOhxcs
    — Release The Poso (@JackPosobiec) January 28, 2022

Will the White House be transparent with the American people?