War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:52:39 PST 2022

https://i.redd.it/7t2o53r3tvj81.jpg

An 80-year-old who showed up to join the Ukrainian army, carrying with
him a small case with 2 t-shirts, a pair of extra pants, a toothbrush
and a few sandwiches for lunch. He said he was doing it for his
grandkids.

He remembers.

And he has no intention of letting it happen to his grandkids. This is
heartbreaking.

This picture brought up so much emotion. So many people don't want
this fucking war and are doing whatever they can to protect family.

The man is 80 years old. He should be loving grandchildren and
enjoying his remaining days peaceful, not joining the goddamn army. I
hope humanity wakes up to a more enlightened state some day.

This man would have been born around 1941-42 he lived a life under
Soviet occupation. This probably means a great great deal to him.

He gives a pure, true example of patriotism, much more so than those
who measure it with the size of their flag or the volume of their
shout.

The bag is for his huge balls

This is correct. They have an 80 year sag but he’ll toss em over his
shoulder like a continental soldier

seriously at that age i too hope to be old enough tngaf i’m going to
die in a decade anyway let’s try take some down with me

I've never wanted to be someone's grandkid so badly before

When the bell to defend your Freedom rings, how many will answer it?

I just saw a video clip of NICU nurses who had moved all the babies
into the basement of the hospital including day old newborns, some
being manually ventilated. All the babies in little blankets with
these nurses caring for them. The hospital was in a targeted town
getting bombed. It broke me. I want that video shown to every single
member of the kremlin, all of Russia. This is the reality of war.
Babies in basements hoping they don’t get bombed, their parents hoping
they don’t die. It’s just horrific.

The fact world leaders just can't say fuck it we won't do this because
war is murder.. fuck all of them!

Even people in Russia don’t even want this damn war yet that idiot
won’t stop because of his inflated ego.

I'm not Russian, I don't want to be Russian, and I will never be Russian.

This man's a fkn legend

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor