[spam][crazy][wrong] Trying To Do Stuff

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:24:31 PST 2022

in ethereum/abi/__init__.py I have a function to pull contract specs
based on address from a webservice ...
0419

i think there might be a way in the python library used in that
project to pass an abi to some function and get back some query as to
transactions or blocks or something

i'm looking in ethereum/dex/uniswapv2.pyt

i think w3 is the basic interface to the python library

it's 0422

maybe i'll go into that folder and run a python interpreter, use the
convenience method to retrieve the abi for a repo contract, and try
some functions out

i'm shaking and stuff, my issues are acting up.