Do not talk to corporate journos

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 22 01:11:51 PDT 2022

Back in the noughties when I was doing APster interviews, a reporter from the Murdoch Crime Family called.
I asked her if her boss knew what she was doing - never heard back!

Before 2005 you could rationalize it on the basis of the digital divide. And use the corpse-media to trebuchet the pro-net propaganda - much like radio was used to route around the Scopes Monkey trial way before that.

Post 05 news and commentary is all internet all the time.  Enemies of the people GO FUCK YOURSELF!