who is grancrap - grarpamp at gmail.com

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 10 10:55:38 PDT 2022

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 07:38:33 +0000
Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, grarpamp, but maybe it's a reference

	no fucktard, that's not what has been asked. So read what I wrote again

	"it's funny how agent grancrap, US nazi and  jewmail user, hides behind his jewmail account while 'doxing' people here.

	it's hard to be a bigger, cowardly piece of shit and coward =)

	then again, we're talking about US jewnazis here....

	Show some balls, turd, tell us your real name. "

	So agent lucas, why don't you tell us the real name of your coworker grancrap? Is he sitting in the same office as you?