Anonymous leaks names of 120, 000 Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine | Euromaidan Press

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:39:37 PDT 2022

I think the CIA media is working overtime these days.Anonymous is an empty balloon. I've leaked a lot about US cops, agents here.like sites with mil.us extensions. I've leaked information from more soldiers and agents than Anonymous has ever shared.The problem is that Anonymous has media power.You proudly shared this news right now.Do you like being an American GovLick?
Only difference is, you kept quit​and I told the truth.