FacebookDown

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 5 16:40:23 PDT 2021

"... The best defense is, of course, getting yourself off the internet. That means, no Facebook, no Google search, no YouTube, don’t hang out with friends who love to take selfies, and buy airline tickets at the booth. .."

This is what I keep telling Batshit, Gramps and Some-itch.

On Wednesday, 6 October 2021, 02:57:05 am AEDT, coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

hello Karl,  reply below without signature, as it is embedded HTML: