Peter Thiel needs killing ( My 20 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 23 18:10:52 PST 2021

Peter - if you're reading this - thou art a villain

This morning David Corn of Mother Jones posted this write up in his newsletter: “How Dangerous is Peter Thiel.” It’s a pretty good question and one I’ve been thinking a lot about. He goes into Thiel’s bankrolling of numerous far right political candidates and organizations. I also strongly recommend this article from last month in The New Yorker: “What is it about Peter Thiel“. Anna Wiener delves deep into who Thiel is, the ideas he espouses and more, based in part on a review of a new biography The Contrarian: Peter Thiel and Silicon Valley’s Pursuit of Power by Max Chafkin of Bloomberg Businessweek.

There are many ways in which Thiel is well cast as a villain

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/thiel-silicon-valley-and-the-rise-of-tech-neo-reaction