List Status

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 27 02:16:59 PDT 2021

I'm not receiving messages from the
listserv to gmail. People post them since
they appear in archives, but after that
the listserv to gmail function appears broken.
I don't think any of the 'List Status' thread,
made it to my gmail box. Same for a bunch
more posts that I now discovered in the archives.

However, unsubscribe and subscribe works,
so that part of the queue/delivery is still ok,
even those those management messages
all got spamfoldered by gmail. There are no
user defined filters here.

I don't know if anyone is seeing my messages
to the list.

I would generally check the listservs outbound
mail queues for excess spooling to gmail, and
specifically verify that some of the message-ids
got 'accepted' by gmail service from cpunks,
such as...

1105930251.4796.1621985406875 at wamui-dingo.atl.sa.earthlink.net
732012978.354083.1622093972987 at mail.yahoo.com