Predictions for 2021?

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:54:47 PST 2021

I was forced to act as a worker for corrupt US law enforcement around
2013.  2021 is around the 8th year of this.

Cecilia, I think you are very beautiful, and honestly I know you are
capable of taking down all governments and replacing them with love
and celebration, single-handedly yourself, but I think we all need to
participate in doing this.

Part of that for me is talking, and talking can hurt sometimes.

When I say the timeline is running backwards, for me it is code for
having been brainwashed to ignore certain facts, and having built a
habit to handle and talk about things differently to work around that.
It references how hard it is in software development work, to make
systems that analyse their own behavior.  Looking at actual reasons
for things can be like fighting physical laws themselves.  But we have
found physical laws are easy to bend.

To report honestly, billions of people are having an incredible day
today, even if many are not thinking about it or possibly not noticing
it, witnessing for the first time some precious interaction with
somebody they care about.  People who haven't talked in ages have
found it is easy to get back in touch.  I messaged an ex of mine
today; we still love each other.

I'm working right now on some open source brainwave reading software.
Slow work but it's nice to work on it.  It's not a GUI for a anonymous
messaging system that can't be censored, but such things do exist ...
I'm just still working on my timelines being backwards to get to them
=S  For me, it is big to say that.