Coronavirus: Thread

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 2 21:03:01 PST 2021

As a group, govts failed the Marxist biowar attack test. They did this by failing the Chinese people ground down and brainwashed by Communist fascism and also by failing to provide offsets for the impingements on freedom necessitated by the attack.

For example, most of them could have suspended the war on drugs for the duration of lockdowns. None of them did. So the anarcho-net-revolution need not offer any apologies for our strict collapse-of-govts policy. Even the relatively few decent govts should understand this by now.
We're young - they're old - and that's life.