Israel-UAE (and ME oil) deals - relevant authority - sane relationships - do business not war - oppose BDS - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 9 05:23:35 PDT 2020

Israelis have a right to exist.

Others do to, such as the Palestinians.  (And there may be no utility in failing to acknowledge the fact that in the Israeli-Palestinian relationship, the Israelis holds much power.)

Israel looks to be starting to actually take the reigns of her own relationships with her Middle Eastern neighbours - the headline right now is the Israel UAE deal/s, but then there's e.g. the secretive oil pipeline that Israel runs from the Med sea to the South, and a few other tidbits.  Let's put it this way:

   Israel building business relationships with her Arab neighbours,
   is the right approach to medium term stability in the region.

Let's hope Israel -continues- to move away from "moonshots via war and tribulation" ("a war footing") which she has been on for far too long, and into this new regime of "doing business with her neighbours".

   Endless Opportunities and Billions in Trade, Here's Why the Israel-UAE Deal Stirs Excitement
   https://sputniknews.com/analysis/202009091080404267-endless-opportunities-and-billions-in-trade-heres-why-the-israel-uae-deal-stirs-excitement-/

Other benefits to this "independence via doing business" Israeli initiative, include the possibility of financial self sufficiency for Israel, and in this particular (epic) moment in history, the possibility for something conclusive for the Palestinians now that a thaw between Israel and her Arab neighbours is firmly on the table.  Now is the moment, all parties ought give this their best negotiation.

Further, with Israel actually (apparently) on the path of business relationships, and therefore some level of financial independence, this provides for the possibility of the USA further withdrawing from the Middle East theater (not completely, since the U.S. has important interests in Iraq which ought be protected, but at least to some degree).

This new multi polar world emerging (thank you again V.V. Putin and all Russia), this "nationalistic" world, is a far lesser evil than the one world Beast-chipped prophecy we were so so close to.

So here's prayin for Israeli financial independence, and for North America's consequent independence from the intense decades long Israeli political influence over the U.S.

As business partnerships grow, we should see the reduction of endless blatant evils of provocations, bombings, false flags, death and assassinations, e.g. upon Syria and may be Lebanon.  We can pray for this too.

The Russian-German gas pipeline cost basis of the NordStream-2, may well make Israel's "moon shot" MedStream simply untenable financially.  So be it, it was a chutzpah moonshot anyway.

Though perhaps Israel can build MedStream and somehow write off the capital construction cost (surely Jewish bankers have some experience on how to do that).
(Note the USA doing that "Iron Dome" deal is cheesy and chintzy, but props to the Israeli's for working with what they've got, they do what they can, which is more than many do...)

Next, the deep state trying to sabotage the Russia-Germany gas pipeline is likely NOT about the USA shipping gas across thousands of ocean miles to Europe (it simply make NO financial sense at all), but INSTEAD perhaps the truth is Israel's MedStream - that would actually make sense (NOT saying I support MedStream, just analyzing facts on the ground).
Should be much better that Israel focuses on many far cheaper and far easier low hanging "business deal" fruits all around - her immediate Arab neighbours - stop being arseholes, start doing business.

Thankfully for Russia's and Germany's interests (IFF Germany has any ovaries left) we see the Navalny Novichok 2 point 0 hoaxasaurus falling apart.
Germany first claimed Novichok in Navalny's body fluids, which of course contradicts the Russian first responders who still have samples of said fluids, and so now Germany claims "a water bottle had Novichok on it".  Yeah yeah, pull the other one :D  - for details:

   Navalny False-Flag Authors Invent New Twist To Cover Lies
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/navalny-false-flag-authors-invent-new-twist-cover-lies
   Authored by Finian Cunningham via The Strategic Culture Foundation,
   https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/09/08/navalny-false-flag-authors-invent-new-twist-to-cover-lies/

SO, for the above reasons (Israel literally finding her financial feet to do business rather than bombing the crap out of her neighbours all the time, and the possibility of Israel-USA decoupling which such financial stability would no doubt help facilitate) it's evidently in our collective interests to --oppose-- the "BDS against Israel" movement - you see, for the Israelis, this is literally an existential issue, that is, directly relevant to their very existence!

(Razer, an ACK could be useful here, to help us if we're missing something obvious ...)

And before any of us leap into reactivity, consider this: there's an old biblical saying "live by the sword, and you shall die by the sword" - so if you call for the financial destruction of Israel, then perhaps it would be fitting that such financial destruction befall your own nation...

"Pragmatic karma" dictates that we must uphold the rights of others, all others, which rights we seek to enjoy for ourselves.  (When war falls on your doorstep or nation, that's a different situation, until then, each of your countrymen have the same rights as you to speech, travel, association, work and trade, privacy, etc.)