USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:12:14 PST 2020

Today in onesided silly govt activist pundit politician lawyer media
falsehoods...

Jack Dorsey claims to be an "Official Source"...
https://mobile.twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1328283517864861696
https://mobile.twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1327837096149704704
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmKS7DgU8AAi2Za.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em3rztrWEAIQ7jj.jpg What unbiased would look like

Law is still law, sometimes...
https://mobile.twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1328104699334156294
https://mobile.twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1328198350496280577

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328483862490574849
https://mobile.twitter.com/meganmesserly/status/1328449671476330496
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmpJg-0XEAYg_q2.jpg Biased Activist
officials are untrustworthy
The Clark County Commission just threw out an election that represents
almost 1/6 of the total votes cast in Clark County because there were
too many “discrepancies” to be sure that that the results in that
election can be certain. 153K votes in this election.
Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1328393027946209286
Roderick Waltower of Detroit, Michigan voted in the November election.
His absentee ballot application was received on June 23, and his
ballot was returned on October 19. The only problem? He passed away 13
years ago, in 2007.

Do what you want for yourself, don't be a dick to others, pretty
simple, until Govt gets involved...
https://eu.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/13/south-dakota-gov-kristi-noem-wont-enforce-if-joe-biden-enacts-mask-mandates-lockdowns/6280673002/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/joe-biden-governors-issuing-mask-mandates-lockdown-orders-are-patriotic/
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/south-dakota-gov-noem-refuses-enforce-biden-mask-mandate-citing-lack-authority
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmzYHBtVgAAhRXF.jpg

Hunter Biden turns up on stage 2020-11-07...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmUV_EWXYAca4dn.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmTxorzU4AAr4jT.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmRC1WkXcAAYgBN.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmUAYMgUcAAtSCD.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Embj14EXMAET-EH.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmRbVrHW4AEd7Be.jpg

Ilhan Omar fanning the flames for the Violent Left...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQ7BDhTeSk Klan rallies, every single
multiple time, really?
"Ilhan Omar just compared Trump MAGA rallies to Klan rallies,
is that what "healing the country" is supposed to sound like?"

BLM+Antifa, the paid mercenaries, following their orders all year long...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em5nNrCVoAMmYh4.jpg  BLM+Antifa+Dems
Attack Elderly and Children
https://mobile.twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1327740865545203717
https://nypost.com/2020/11/15/lefties-attack-maga-marchers-in-dc-and-the-media-shrug/
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1328395944459726858

GovCorp CEO's Raise the Stakes...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/wow-pompous-us-ceos-hold-secret-meeting-discuss-removing-president-trump-know-best/
https://apnews.com/article/top-ceos-met-plan-response-to-trump-ae2790a11be9a73cd3216d17ce06e143
https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffSonnenfeld

Philly Mobster "Skinny Joey Merlino" rakes in 2020 Election Haul...
https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/11/14/exclusive-how-a-philly-mob-boss-stole-the-election-and-why-he-may-flip-on-joe-biden/
The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz.  The Boss of
the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut,
hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly
in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century:
the 2020 presidential election.
The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian
American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful
administration as key to the revival of the community’s political
influence.
But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on
Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up
some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden.  The source alleges
that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots
at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of
work.  They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and
dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Parse all the words...
https://mobile.twitter.com/StayPatriotic/status/1328389542479589377
"The 2020 US Election was the most secure in history" So are we
saying that we've never had a legitimately elected president?

Just another debate full of win...
https://mobile.twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1182738037882544128

At just another rally...
https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1327723227808813056

Just more rallies starting up...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmulOssXMAgAbFM.jpg

Just more censored human beings...
https://mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikhailaAleksis
https://mobile.twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1328211458224656384
https://mobile.twitter.com/StevenWelliever/status/1328075308218470400
"Really neat how Jewish people and Asians just get randomly erased
from all woke equations because of how inconvenient their success is
to the narrative. “White oppression has caused all minority suffering and
lack of success today - nonono we don’t look at those groups”
https://mobile.twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/1328412493367169029

https://mobile.twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/1327588831659483137
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1327358246693326850/pu/img/8cJg7oI7foNqkPGE.jpg
DENMARK: 9 days of protests over a new law that "would be able to
define groups of people who must be vaccinated. People who refuse
the above can be coerced through physical detainment, with police
allowed to assist."

Flynn calls up the WWG1WGA reserve army...
https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn
#DigitalSoldiers must hold the moral, legal & ethical high ground
for our children & grandchildren. Today we must help the legal
scholars willing to assist America & #FightBack This flag waves for
many who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom, let's not
let them down.

https://mobile.twitter.com/charliekirk11
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emv6vWMVkAACS3N.jpg
If BLM & ANTIFA can riot in the streets you can have Thanksgiving
in your home. Don't let Democrats tell you otherwise.

TRUMP 4EVA!
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142157838153895941
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1142157725943652353/pu/img/uOhpk1p3CVqxtEJw.jpg

Biased and Incomplete articles...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Google
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Yahoo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter#Censorship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Facebook#Censorship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Apple

Truths...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmbnsjGU8AEwCX4.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El8KproVcAAFJIK.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmgE_AMVcAEEF1w.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmojPDsXIAEwKRd.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emq0J0uVkAEthIQ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmuiIPyUwAA8mvc.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em0ZrPLVoAEviHT.jpg

Who really won? Who flies the real flag?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EleacTpUYAEVW0c.jpg

Because of shit like 2020 on all sides,
perhaps Libertarians will become the displacers they should.