For all those who can't handle the anarchic internet

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:54:03 PST 2020

On 11/16/20, jamesd at echeque.com <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> On 2020-11-16 10:21, Karl wrote:
>> I don't see any need to exclude _people_.
>
> Good people have to exclude bad people, because if they do not, they

Those aren't good people!  They're randomly blaming these other people
for things that happened near them.

> You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.

If war wants to stay alive, they will need to stop attacking peace.

Obi Wan Kenobi said "If you strike me down, I shall become more
powerful than you can possibly imagine" because striking the
strongest, wisest influence, acting on the interests of the largest
section of the galaxy, produces the clearest and most powerful
blowback.

As we pursue these blowbacks, the death star shrinks, and a lot of
kind caring people have horrific deaths so that other people take arms
against exploding planets.