tor replacement - was Re: Box for simple Tor node.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 14 07:05:16 PDT 2020

On Thu, May 14, 2020, 5:02 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > the basic architecture for an overlay that works as "tor replacement".
>
> Would rather see a TA resistant general purpose overlay
> transport network that can serve many uses. A 'tor replacement'
> would be just one module in that.

Do you mean Template Attacks ( https://wiki.newae.com/Template_Attacks ) or
something else?  Template attacks look so incredibly cool.  I want to learn
to do them so I can put a battery-operated olimex in a few insulated layers
of soldered foil and see if I can still read the secret key by using a
parabolic reflector.