mail.yandex.com FTFW :D - [LIBERATING]

Zigga da Bigga Trigga N.bba ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Jan 4 22:36:24 PST 2020

Facts are liberating, sobering, and racist, at least in South Africa
- when it comes to maths, just blame on how it's being taught.

Yeah, that'll solve this one :)

  South Africa: (Black) Authorities Concerned That Blacks are
  Dumb as Hell and Can’t Learn Math
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/south-africa-authorities-concerned-that-blacks-are-dumb-as-hell-and-cant-learn-math/