GRAMPS true identity?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:55:19 PST 2020

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020, 23:26 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 17:43:24 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  <SNIP>

Merry Christmas, Juan!!!  Hahahahaha!!!!  ;D

Still think you should marry my younger sister...  It would be very funny!
:)

Ah, she does hate me and the Christmas!  But it's not her guilt.  My
siblings are definitely very beautiful, but I've got the whole family's
charm and I seem pretty sweet using Xmas pajamas, hihihi...

Oh, Shawn, my hair is pink neon now.  When I take a good pic, without a
horrible "hospital face", I will send you.  Happy Christmas, good boy!  :)

Good Christmas, guys and girls!!!  FSM and I will make a pasta for dinner!
Love you all, cypherpunks!!!  :D