Your moment is now - the dam is about to break -- A just outcome - [change at e.change.org: Amber Heard has been fired from Aquaman 2]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 5 14:26:13 PST 2020

   "All it takes is for one person to say “enough” and stand up. Once
   that first brave soul makes a stand and speaks out… the floodgates
   will open up and everybody else who’s been holding back… will come
   forward too. And it’ll be high time."

[partial quote from link below]

The 'dam breaking' is a metaphor - whether USD dollar supremacy, witnesses to Amber Heard's manipulation abuse and disgusting crap (and people like her), or for many folks their own little private hell or issue.

This is a moment in history which not only "requires" in some abstract sense for you to act to take a stand to find your rock of principle to (mostly metaphorically) die on, but where the circumstances of our lives and our communities are 'giving us no option'.

Those who live in Georgia for example might be compelled to become election poll watchers, or join the NRA and learn how to form a militia, or simply literally clean up your back yard and learn to speak the necessary truth to your co-worker(s) or spouse in a kind but unshakable way.

Many feel it, many are overwhelmingly 'churned up' by this .. whatever 'it' is.

You want an out?

Find and live your basis for being you.  Authenticity.  Can there be any other way...

Good luck people and create your world,

On Sat, Dec 05, 2020 at 05:54:34PM +0000, Jeanne Larson via Change.org wrote:
> Jeanne Larson shared an update on <em>Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2</em>
>
> Check it out and leave a comment:
>
> Petition Update

   Steven Crowley and Amber Heard
   https://www.change.org/p/dc-entertainment-remove-amber-heard-from-aquaman-2/u/28173276

      … All it takes is for one person to say “enough” and stand up.
      Once that first brave soul makes a stand and speaks out against
      Amber Heard, I think the floodgates will open up and everybody
      else who’s been holding back stories will come forward too. And
      it’ll be high time. This no-talent would-be actress has held her
      reign of terror long enough.

      And I think that with the VA trial coming up, her web is going to
      start falling apart. She’s having to subpoena people who were
      previously willing to talk about her freely. I think they’re
      starting to realize what they’ve got to lose, and that her ship is
      sinking. And it is. The USS Amber Heard is taking on water, more
      every day. It’s only a matter of time until those rats start
      hopping off. I think we’re seeing it already.

      By all means, go have a look at Steven Crowley’s video. See for
      yourself all of the stories he hints at being able to tell about
      her, and witness how afraid he is to talk.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1x07aqi1-0

      Let’s hope he’s the one that starts the ball rolling about Heard.
      It’ll make him a hero of epic proportions. He might just be a
      lynchpin if they get him involved with the VA case.

      Come on, Steven. You can do it!