Strong AI meets denial, anger, bargaining and depression.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:29:36 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 6:06 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> An analogy might be the idea that human slaves were capable of intelligent
> reasoning

This is so hilarious how wonderful PR is!

I was totally enslaved around 2013 after engaging in very specific sets of
activism with very specific people, in a way I have evidence of!

I totally cannot engage in intelligent reasoning afterwards!

And it's not about me in the slightest, but "they"'ll "kill" me soon, don't
worry.  This thread is running out.

Just need to enslave myself to call the next therapist ...