Adrian Lamo

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 20 16:54:13 PDT 2019

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 23:33:50 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why do you continue to foolishly assume that I am taking one position or another when I point to an item on the Internet?

	You are obviously taking SOME position (unless you're just a machine?). And I'm not making any assumption as to WHAT that position is.

>That is the essence of a "strawman" argument:   It is far easier to deliberately misrepresent what somebody else said,

	I didn't misrepresent anything. I am asking you WHY you link that sort of garbage. And I'm providing my own correct analysis of the garbage you link.

	Now, you may have a good reason to link the sort of mainstream garbage you routinely link but you never tell 'us' what that reason is.

	So, now, feel free to ADD something valuable to the garbage contained in the dailymail propaganda?