spambolia - [no-reply at is.email.nextdoor.com: Please accept my invitation to Nextdoor]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 24 15:16:06 PDT 2019

Well well. I feelz so special, specially selected by an AI Exggspurt
no less :)

The below is what you call a shit test, which answers the question
"so, are we dealing with a total fretrucking moron or what?"

And look at the dears, they even "put an unsubscribe link in, so it's
totally legit bro, totally legit!"

>From the CIA direct.

Like, totally XStatic ya know? - totally!

Funny as firetruck :)

Did I mention "totally"?

----- Forwarded message from AI Xbert via Nextdoor <no-reply at is.email.nextdoor.com> -----