Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 10 20:09:53 PDT 2019

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 06:02:10PM -0700, Greg Newby wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 11:52:07AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Those who presently rule, do so with unethical foundations.
>
> Indeed.
>

> > Can there be such a thing as an "ethical billionaire"?
>
> Sure, if you allow making massive donations to charities, building out a national park system in Chile, and funding health research to qualify as "ethical."
>
> Rowling: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/j-k-rowling-drops-off-forbes-billionaires-list/
>
> Chouinard: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/12/05/im-not-going-to-let-evil-win-patagonias-billionaire-owner-says-he-plans-to-sue-trump/
>
> Feeney: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-29238545
>
> Chittilappilly: https://www.forbes.com/sites/naazneenkarmali/2019/01/24/why-a-former-billionaire-is-giving-away-his-wealthand-made-the-ultimate-gift/#ef1b0381d5db
>
> I didn't immediately find any American billionaires who gave it all away. Even the billionaires above seem to argue that money corrupts. Yet they manage to keep a moral compass, of some sort.
>
> Actually, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation does quite a lot of
> good work, too. Wikipedia says they gave $28B, as of 2013:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

A lot / mostly to vaccinating brown children - two apropos articles
below.

Search for the "Georgian monoliths"...

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----

From: Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:41:23 +1000
Subject: Highly toxic ingredients are deliberately formulated into
mandatory vaccines so that you are forced to submit to being poisoned

Highly toxic ingredients are deliberately formulated into mandatory
vaccines so that you are forced to submit to being poisoned

Thursday, October 10, 2019 by: Tracey Watson
<https://www.naturalnews.com/author/traceyw> Mandatory vaccinations
are a highly controversial subject. For years, medical propaganda has
been conditioning us to believe that vaccines provide what is known
as “herd immunity.” This propaganda teaches that if a significant
proportion of the population is vaccinated against a disease then the
whole community will be protected, including those who do not receive
the vaccine.

Based on this faulty premise, many states have passed laws making
vaccinations mandatory – supposedly for the greater good of all. Many
vaccine advocates go so far as to accuse those who refuse to be
vaccinated of compromising the health of the entire community.

However, decades after the first vaccines were created, history has
proven that these toxic jabs do not confer a lifetime of immunity,
which is why booster shots are now recommended for many vaccines. And
the simple fact is that in addition to being ineffective, vaccines
also carry serious risks and contain dangerous and ethically
questionable ingredients. Yet, more and more states are passing laws
making it mandatory for children to be vaccinated, even denying
school entry to those who refuse to comply.

It is therefore more important than ever to know exactly what
vaccines are made of
<https://thewashingtonstandard.com/you-wont-believe-whats-in-the-vaccines-being-discussed-for-mandatory-vaccinations/>
and why we need to be extremely cautious about allowing healthcare
workers to administer them to our children.

*The science behind vaccines*

There is a common misconception that being vaccinated simply entails
being injected with a small amount of a disease so that the immune
system can produce antibodies against it, thereby conferring lifelong
immunity to the recipient.

In reality, however, vaccines are manufactured using a host of
ingredients that have serious side effects
<https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-11-big-pharma-and-the-cdc-acknowledge-harmful-side-effects-of-vaccines.html>.
In addition, many are made with fetal cells taken from aborted
babies, which would shock and horrify many of the people who
willingly allow their young children to be vaccinated.

As reported by *Families 4 Vaccine Choice
<https://families4vaccinechoice.home.blog/2019/06/04/vaccines-and-rna-what-is-it/>
*
(and confirmed by the CDC
<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf>),
vaccines also contain serum derived from the blood of bovine fetuses,
protein from human blood plasma, kidney epithelial cells extracted
from African green monkeys, yeast DNA, yeast protein, Madin Darby
canine kidney cells derived from an adult cocker spaniel, chicken
fibroblasts, DNA taken from porcine circoviruses and other disgusting
ingredients.

Then, of course, there are the other controversial vaccine
ingredients like mercury (thimerosal), formaldehyde and monosodium
glutamate, which have all been linked to a host of adverse health
effects.

*Families 4 Vaccine Choice* explains how all of these vile
ingredients are used to create vaccines:

*Now we learn that with RNA … “DNA molecules from two different
species are inserted into a host organism to produce new genetic
combinations.” So that means they are splitting human DNA with the
DNA of animals and aborted fetuses and then injecting it back into
our bodies with the hopes that it will cause us to create the antigen
needed to immunize us against a virus.*

*Not all doctors support mandatory vaccinations*

While the government and the mainstream media promote the idea that
all healthcare professionals support vaccinations, nothing could be
further from the truth. Natural health practitioners like
naturopathic physicians and homeopaths have long warned against the
negative effects of vaccines, and even many mainstream doctors are
opposed to vaccinations, especially when they are forced on people.

After all, it is a basic human right – as asserted by the *American
Medical Association’s Code of Medical Ethics*
<https://www.naturalnews.com/048571_mandatory_vaccines_code_of_ethics_American_Medical_Association.html>
– to choose whether or not to accept a risky medical procedure:

*The patient should make his or her own determination about
treatment… Informed consent is a basic policy in both ethics and law
that physicians must honor, unless the patient is unconscious or
otherwise incapable of consenting and harm from failure to treat is
imminent.*

----- End forwarded message -----

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----