Gilets Jaunes: 19 eyeballs, 4 hands, 10 deaths, 1 coma, 1700 wounded, 94 seriously injured - Macron: “will NEVER back down" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 3 14:22:12 PST 2019

Latest Gilets Jaunes tally (these are minimums, there may be more):

 - 10 lost their physical lives
 - 19 lost an eye
 - 4 lost a hand
 - 1 (a fireman protester) still in a coma
 - 94 seriously injured
 - 1700 wounded

Couch potato Americans have NOthing on the French!

Above stats from combination of le Wiki ("as of 14 January") and
Zerowedgie:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-02/unrest-france-no-end-sight

May be stand, join the yellow vests, or kick off the yellow vests in
your town/ city/ etc?

Or cease complaining about being enslaved...