james donald - US government shill

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 25 20:09:19 PDT 2019

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 08:43:32 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> You blame the military, because the left hates the military,

	1) any decent person hates the military

	2) all libertarians hate the military (corollary : 'libertarians' who don't hate the mlitary are fake libertarians)

	3) the american left DOESN|T hate the military at all. The demrats(the party of slavery) are as militaristic as the rethuglicans. (We've established that in your deranged mind 'left' means silicon valley billionaires, so I'm playing along)

> but you
> will not blame the FBI,

	let me state the painfully obvious : the fbi, cia, nsa or any other soup letter 'agencies' that are part of the american  mafia are co-conspirators. I don't need to 'blame' them one by one, ALL of them are part of the gang and all of them played their part.

> Obviously Epstein had a little bit of help in his suicide.

	and who says he's dead? Oh yeah. Your government. And no doubt you believe what the FBI says =)