PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 21 16:26:19 PDT 2019

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 06:17:44 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> > On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 11:32:24 +0800
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> >> Merchants never rule.
>
> On 2019-08-18 12:52 pm, Punk wrote:
> > 	Of course they do. Merchants tell politicians to manufacture laws to enrich them both and steal from the consumers. Again, A of the ABC of political economy.
>
> The theory that capitalists are the ruling class is your spin on the
> anarchism of Spooner, Bastiat, and Gustav de Molinari.  It is not what
> they say.

	Bastiat wasn't an anarchist (though he was close to it)

	Now, I quoted Adam Smith explaining the ABC of mercantilism - mercantilism being the political system in which the 'capitalists' and the government are 50/50 partners in crime. The system is also known as corporatocracy, fascism, monarchy, monopoly, etc etc.

	"capitalists are the ruling class" - I never said that. They are HALF of the ruling class.

	Now, take it up with Adam Smith. But you'll need to read Adam Smith first. Also, read Spooner Bastiat and Molinari first. In other words, FIRST educate yourself. Then...you wouldn't be wasting your time and my time.

> So, to prove you are not yet another paid shill working from a shill
> office, commit a thought crime.

	Priceless...Everything I write on this list is a 'thought crime'. From stressing the fact that the US military blew up the 'world trace center' to pointing out that 'age of consent' 'laws' are fascist nonsense, or the fact that the US government should be exterminated.

> What caused the great minority mortgage meltdown?  (This question should
> be as easy as "what color is a black hole", but describe the mechanism
> and process)?

	what - there wasn't any minority mortage meltdown.

	There was a transfer of 18 FUCKING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS from the poor to WALL STREET SCUM.

	https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/07/14/the-big-bank-bailout/

	oh look, forbes is a commie rag!

> Why do a larger proportion of women in female majority workplaces report
> sexual harassment than women in workplaces that have only a small female
> minority?

	I don't know. I'd assume it's because the males have all been castrated by your beloved, jew-kristian puritan corporatocracy.

	Hey sonny, I'm 100x more anti feminazi than you. You are, after all, a conservative. And feminists are anti-sex conservatives.

> What is the cause of the high imprisonment rate of blacks, and the
> particularly high imprisonment rate of American blacks?

	the fact that the americunt ruling class is choke full of racist scum like you.

> What is the origin of Ashkenazim Jews,

	a cross between arabs and europeans

> What is Darwin's big idea, and what is the role of races in Darwin's big
> idea?

	I don't remember. I'd need to read darwin again.

> Answer one of the above, where the answer will prove that HR is not
> watching your posting.

	I'm self employed.