[Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:23:54 PDT 2018

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 1:47 AM, Rui Paulo via cryptography
<cryptography at metzdowd.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-07-23 at 08:17 +0000, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>> Dammit, why didn't I think of that?  Just as the bottom is falling
>> out of
>> ICOs, someone comes up with a new way to extract money out of the
>> gullible.
>>
>>   https://www.cryptokitties.co/
>>
>> tl;dr:
>>
>> 1. Use actual real money to buy Ethereum.
>> 2. Use Ethereum to buy a cryptokitty.
>> 3. ??
>> 4. ??
>> 5. No, not profit, just more ??
>>

> http://cryptopuppies.org/

Funny how this list will approve, 1up, and talk about the above [1],
yet censor actual discussion of more serious areas of cryptocurrency,
(note such with BTC being early on this list), which are in fact material
relavant to the "technical, social, political, security, privacy, legal,
and multinational aspects of cryptosystems' of its charter.

[1] which are btw old way news now having been out for ten months,
for which people are still rightfully free to evaluate investing in, using
them as currency, or collect / trade /  dispose on whim as deemed fit.

bcc cypherpunks, to witness esteemed lolcat and cute puppy
posters approved into the censorship / irony / fud log...  and where
you're actually free to cover relavant 'crypto' currency material,
and even trade cryptokitties :)