Introduction to elliptic curves crypto

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:48:30 PST 2018

Hi, dear all...  Woohoo, it's Friday!!!  The whole week was a stinking
sh*t, I have no money, no cats, no dogs, no hamsters, no children, but I am
still alive and have glitter, a chance of moving to Russia, and an active
Internet connection, yay!!!  <3

Well, guys and girls, I would like to share the post of one of my friends,
Dominik Joe Pantůček, an adorable guy who loves crypto and music.

<https://trustica.cz/2018/02/22/introduction-to-elliptic-curves
<https://trustica.cz/2018/02/22/introduction-to-elliptic-curves/>>

He wants to teach some basic concepts about some subjects and would
appreciate sincere  - and non-aggressive! -  feedback, please.

The problem is I am too noob and limited to give him a decent feedback for
now, ouch!  ;P

Well, in this moment, I am listening to this soundtrack, just in case
someone wants to listen to the same music...  :)

<https://youtu.be/9kAq_mjwN8w>

It's very relaxing.  I will change the soundtrack soon.  I am too lazy and
sleepy today.  I need something more dancing...  Suggestions in private,
please?  :)

Kisses, kisses, and more kisses!!!  Wish you all a lovely weekend!!!  <3

Ceci  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison