[MINISTRY] GAB getting the Godaddy and Google treatment - and bonus: Hitlery Clinton massively funded Antifa

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 19 16:51:43 PDT 2017

A double whammy, "hole in one" as they might say :)

I know, I know, that's an insult to Hitler of course.

Importantly, GAB is now getting the GoDaddy and Google treatment -
free speech can not be tolerated, and especially free speech
platforms (GAB's stated intention, certainly not Google's "do some
evil"), whilst Hillery Clinton receives a hole in one for massive
funding of Antifa - now at least we know where Razer get's his
funding and why he was rabidly pro-Clinton during the recent USA
elections...

** War on social media upstart GAB continues. Domain to be seized for
promoting free speech
http://theduran.com/war-on-social-media-upstart-gab-continues-domain-to-be-seized-because-gab-promotes-free-speech/
GAB served notice its registrar will seize its domain if not changed.

** Hillary Clinton EXPOSED: Redirected $800K from campaign to ANTIFA
http://theduran.com/hillary-clinton-exposed-redirected-800k-from-campaign-to-antifa/