zen zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 26 03:11:56 PDT 2016

Sorry guys, Tor Inc's relentless crack down on tor-talk, including cross
postings and whatever other filters they have, is offensive fascism in
action - I have unsubbed and so shall no longer forward any (admittedly
rare) emails I consider worthy of forwarding...

"Tor Inc", rot in hell you weak willed pussies and fascist bastards!!