"The ideal would be idea to have more code, more crypto."

Georgi Guninski guninski@guninski.com
Tue Feb 9 07:11:39 EST 2016

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 02:15:53AM +0000, shakeitoff@ghostmail.com wrote:
> The ideal would be idea to have more code, more crypto.

"More code" is an ideal?

I for one want _less_ code, but of higher quality.

I can write programs, which generate compilable/interpretable
code and you will have a lot of code (something
like this already happens).

"more crypto"?

99.999% of the lusers use what their shiny vendor sells
them (gives them for free in FLOSS).

AFAICT, if you want crypto, use OTP -- key distribution
is your problem, it is not PKI.

NSA and the like backdoor crypto at will (MD*, EC PRNG
sold by RSA).

How do you see this list commiting to a common crypto repo?

IMHO by conservative estimate, at least 30% of the top posters
are spooks and/or whores.

Good luck with your ideals (like else's anarchism/commies/etc),
they might you bring comfort in the virtual reality.