[RUS] CCP 95th speech: "in ten years, the key to the new world order will be the tandem of Russia and China" -- Chairman Xi Jinping

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 7 07:48:52 PDT 2016

The new world order may be all over but the shouting - as long as the
dying USA hegemonic dragon does not manage to instigate World War 3!

The Chinese may be upping their diplomatic subtlety, and anyway,
truth is what it is.

Also, I note the stark difference between China's almost but did not
happen naval support of Russia in respect of the USA instigated Syrian
crisis, yet recently in the South China Sea, Russia has pledged to join
China in joint South China Sea naval exercises.

Russia, at least under Putin, certainly demonstrates loyalty, which is a
rare thing at a governmental level in the modern Western democratic
fascist nations world we have lived in for substantial time now...

It will be interesting to see how China conducts herself in the coming
century or more, as a primary economic (and soon enough military) global
power. The Chinese are very present to their most recent "century of
humiliation" as they call it, and so their test is how they handle their
power in the face of their history. One can hope they learn their
diplomacy from Russia rather than the USA of course.

Interesting times..

China openly offers Russia an alliance against NATO
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/08/china-openly-offers-russia-alliance.html