How to minimize one's damage in case the usa kicks the bucket?

Georgi Guninski guninski@guninski.com
Mon Oct 5 01:51:19 PDT 2015

The financial situation in the usa is quite grave.

Assume very severe financial crisis hits the usa relatively soon causing
hyperinflation there and possibly in other countries.

I am interested:  How to minimize one's damage in this situation?

Some suspicions: Banks/exchanges are known Ponzi schemes, so how much
the banking system will remain intact is unclear to me.

Some possibilities
real estate outside usa
gold (is gold certificate secure enough?)
bitcoins (some people got burnt, security of bitcoins not clear to me)
???

Please post political rants in other thread.