More Bitcoin Battles for Control and Process ... Blocksize

Bryan Bishop kanzure@gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:39:40 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:22 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com> wrote:

> entities are yet to come. If they wish Bitcoin to succeed as
> philosophically conceived, today's devs, users and miners should
> prepare for war.

So does anyone have any guides for countering future "psyops" initiatives?
Seems like something that would be useful in this and other contexts.
Captain Freedom and Glenn might be interested in writing something on this
topic, although I would also be interested in pursuing any and all advice.
"Go to jail" was a good start but IIRC there was more content out there.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507