The next gen P2P secure email solution [paypal/protonmail]

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:51:36 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:22 PM, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia wtorek, 1 lipca 2014 22:20:44 grarpamp pisze:
>> I'd rather fund something like...
>> "The next gen P2P secure email solution" [1]

> You mean like RetroShare?

http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroshare

RetroShare seems geared more to private groups of users doing a
variety of things, even if that rides among a larger set of peers.
So maybe not designed/optimized for global message delivery at
huge scale?

I generally meant something similar to what's in the prior thread
having this subject [1]. Using completely new/different technology
than old email as we know it today (with the exception of your MUA
tools that you might still plug into the new tech). RetroShare would
qualify as new tech to consider and work forward with, as would
any of these and friends...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitmessage
http://i2pbote.i2p.us/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P#E-mail